Harley Storrings is the founding attorney of Storrings Law, based in Coral Springs, Florida. He focuses his practice on real estate and general business matters. In connection with his real estate practice, Mr. Storrings represents homeowners, investors and developers throughout South Florida with every facet of their real estate transaction, from negotiation, to contract, and through closing. He is a member of the Attorneys Title Fund Services, LLC.
Harley vigorously represents clients, whether negotiating a contract, closing a real estate transaction, engaging in settlement discussions, or battling side by side in a courtroom. His job is to help clients obtain justice, and he does that while always remembering that his position should be a ministry to other people. He believes his faith makes him a better lawyer, and a better person. Harley works with his wife, Agnes, who has a real estate background in sales and assists as the closer on real estate files. They have been married for 15 years and are blessed with two children.
At Storrings Law, we promise that you will always receive respect, professional skill, personal integrity and honesty. We will seek, and fight, for your best interests.
- University of Miami (J.D., 2004)
- University of Florida (B.S., B.A., 2001)
- State of Florida
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Florida
Community Involvement and Associations
- Christian Businessmen’s Connection of Fort Lauderdale, Board of Directors
- Rotary Club of Downtown Boca Raton, Member
- Lifework Leadership of South Florida, Alumni
- The Florida Bar, Member